The client is a global leader in the drinks industry, owning some of the best loved brands in the space. They are looking for a National Account Manager for the Cash & Carry Channel, with 2 direct reports. This is a high profile role, working with strategically important accounts for the business. The role is field-based, with a requirement to be in the office 3 days a month minimum. This is a great time to join the company, with potential for significant growth within the Cash & Carry channel.
- Managing career development of 2 direct reports
- Creation of Joint Business Plans with customers, working cross-functionally to ensure smooth execution of these plans
- Awareness of competitor activity and market insight within the category
- Support with the development of channel strategies
- Building and maintaining effective relationships
- Promotion evaluation
- Construct and maintain trading terms
- Dealing with day-to-day account issues efficiently, effectively, and with a customer focus
- Cash & Carry experience is essential!
- Extensive experience managing at Senior/ National Account level
- Proven commercial experience in FMCG industry; impulse category experience is ideal
- P&L management experience
- A people person who builds relationships easily, with strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Established Customer Key Account management skills
- Demonstrate building and execution of channel strategies
- Experience managing Customer Investment Plans
- Successfully delivered on KPIs
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!