I’m looking for a Senior Logistics Coordinator with experience in a multinational FMCG business. As well as this, you will need to possess excellent knowledge of Import and Export procedures.
Over the past few years they have experienced incredible growth and as such the Supply Chain team has been growing from strength to strength. As a result of this exciting growth period, they are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to manage and focus on the import and export of their goods and delivery to their clients on a international scale.
As the Senior Logistics Coordinator, you will be a required managing the complete customer order cycle, ensuring product is tracked and delivered on time and in full.
- Management of import flow
- Supporting the import team to ensure shipping documentation is correct
- Shipping documentation knowledge – EUR1, COO’s, Health Certificates
- Liaise with shipping agents to make sure the goods are tracked and shipped
- Resolve any customs issues that may occur
- Communicating with customers if there are any issues with their orders
- Previous experience within freight forwarding or a similar role within the FMCG industry (preferably – Food or Drink)
- Being able to work under pressure doesn’t phase you, in fact you thrive off it.
- Attention to detail is key to this role you will be targeted on order accuracy.
- Experience of working with B2B customers will also be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of deep sea and road freight (bill of lading, certificate of origins, etc)
- Experience of using an ERP system.