Are an eCommerce Manager looking to continue managing a team and growing with one of the UK’s fastest growing businesses? This role has so much to offer in terms of variety and challenge, which will bridge the gap between the team and senior management.
An international retailer that operates in both the DTC and Marketplace space, they have rapidly become one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK.
They have well-known brands within a variety of categories and there’s plan to create/acquire more. You’ll be joining during an exciting time in their growth and will ultimately grow with the business.
As a Senior eCommerce Manager, you will have a variety of responsibilities and no two days will be the same. Ensuring all aspects of the DTC business from day-to-day ops, P&L, platform and team management.
- Managing a team of eCommerce Execs and Managers who are responsible for driving the DTC channel.
- P&L management alongside Head of eCommerce.
- Product ownership on the platform including A/B testing, UX improvements and Shopify.
- Implement and deliver strategy for the brands.
- Shopify or Shopify Plus experience is essential. Platform migration would be a bonus.
- Experience of managing a team both direct and indirect reports.
- Experience of growing ecommerce brands in within the DTC channel.
- Working with product managers and an understanding of UX design, A/B testing etc.
- P&L experience would be desirable.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!