We are partnered with an award-winning, family owned company who have developed a world-class marketplace strategy are transforming their omnichannel eCommerce presence, predominantly through Amazon.
As the market-leaders in their industry across the UK & Ireland, they are looking for someone to join as a Senior Ecommerce Executive. This role will report into the Head of Marketplaces and focus on their Amazon and eBay channels.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Set up and manage marketplace channels – Managing products, images and content online
- Launch products onto Amazon (seller central) and eBay
- Execute and optimise product content for multiple channels to increase conversion
- Create marketplace specific content, formatting key features, descriptions and SEO content
- Take accurate and detailed analysis of data to drive efficiencies
- 2+ years experience selling on marketplaces (specifically Amazon and eBay)
- Tech-savvy and strong website management/ecommerce knowledge
- Growth mindset and great attitude to work and being part of a team
- Analytically minded and can interpret data
Hybrid (3 days/week in office)
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!