Want to join a challenger FMCG business who have rapidly grown through there DC2 and retail business model. My client is has a strong focus on sustainability and is taking the market by storm!
As the Senior Demand Planner you will be responsible for creating robust demand plans for all the major retailers in the UK and further afield!
You’ll be leading the S & OP process and have full autonomy with forecasts. This is a Customer facing role where you will be collaborating the Grocery customers.
You will also have to cross-functionally across the wider supply chain/commercial team and will be required to build strong relationships both internally and externally to deliver the best possible service.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Creating accurate long term forecasts for for the businesses range of products
- Long term collaborative planning with retailers
- Leading the S & OP process
- Providing analysis on monthly accuracy of forecast and on shelf availability
- Working closely with marketing and sales on new initiatives and promotions
- Meeting with key customers on a regular basis
- Woking on and enhancing any processes where possible
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Proven experience in forecasting/demand planning
- Highly analytical and good attention to detail
- Strong communicator and able to influence key stake holders at varying levels
- Problem solving mentality
- FMCG environment
In return you will be joining a close knit team in a highly successful business until. The culture is inclusive, diverse and flexible.
Salary is paying up to £60,000 + bonus and benefits and offers hybrid working!