Are you a Demand Planning wiz? Do you have knowledge of statistical forecasting? Do you have a continuous improvement mentality? This could be a great role for you!
Vertical Advantage are excited to be partnering with a high-growth, strategic FMCG business based in West London. This is a truly hybrid role where you’ll be expected to go into the office twice a week.
You’ll be working across the EMEA region with some of the business’s biggest accounts to drive and improve forecasting accuracy and performance.
This will include statistical forecasting, data/trend analysis, working in conjunction with sales teams and manufacturing sites to create forecasts, measuring supplier performances, building relationships with key stakeholders to increase forecast accuracy and ensuring that the reports you’re producing are very accurate.
- Day-to-day management of the 12-month+ rolling demand planning forecasts.
- Implementation of Statistical Forecasting for the business
- Working closely with different stakeholders and teams to ensure the forecasts are aligned.
- Continuous improvement of forecasting methods to improve overall accuracy.
- Implementation and creation of forecasting and order management strategies with the goal of reducing waste and improving budgeting.
- Experience working in an FMCG Supply Chain environment.
- Previous long-term forecasting experience
- Proven experience in a demand planning role
- Strong analytical skills essential
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally
- SAP APO experience would be highly beneficial
If you want to join a dynamic, fast-paced business that will elevate your career then apply to find out more.
Salary up to £55,000 + Bonus + Benefits
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!