A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Demand Planner to join a rapidly growing and well-known FMCG business based in the West London area.
The position is a great opportunity for someone keen on progressing their demand planning career and long-term forecasting skills within a very fast-moving industry.
You’ll be working across the EMEA region with some of the business’s biggest accounts to drive and improve forecasting accuracy and performance.
It is critical that you have experience with SAP in previous roles – ideally SAP APO.
The majority of the role will be focused on Demand Planning. This will include statistical forecasting, data/trend analysis, working in conjunction with sales teams to create forecasts, measuring supplier performances, building relationships with key stakeholders to increase forecast accuracy and ensuring that the reports you’re producing are very accurate.
- Day-to-day management of the 12-month+ rolling demand planning forecasts.
- Management and implementation of Statistical Forecasting for the business
- Working closely with different stakeholders and teams to ensure the forecasts are aligned.
- Continuous improvement of forecasting methods to improve overall accuracy.
- Implementation and creation of forecasting and order management strategies with the goal of reducing waste and improving budgeting.
- Experience working in an FMCG Supply Chain environment.
- Previous long-term forecasting experience
- 3+ years in a demand planning role
- Strong analytical skills essential
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally
- SAP APO experience would be amazing!
If you want to join a dynamic, fast-paced business that will elevate your career then apply to find out more.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!