My client is a leader in e-retail and omnichannel analytics; a rapidly growing start-up with clients in more than 25 countries, they are looking for new colleagues to join their great team at their headquarters in Paris.
Their objective to enable their clients to define the best strategy, take the best decisions and optimise their execution in real-time.
They collect over 7 billion pieces of data daily which we process and use in innovative monitoring tools destined for the industry professionals.
Working alongside the CEO in Paris, you will join our French team to manage our portfolio of clients in EMEA and US. Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Onboard and train clients on the tool
- Analyse data to improve customer experience
- Handle and resolve customer requests, problems, and questions
- Maintain ongoing customer relationships
- Network to identify new needs from our customers and potential business growth
- 5 to 7 years proven experience for an FMCG manufacturer as a Category Manager or other commercial position (trade manager, e-commerce …)
- Autonomous, looking for new challenges and accompanying the exploding e-commerce market is a real motivation for you
- You are structured and analytical
- You have excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-moving team
- Fluent in French with any other European language an advantage