Our client is a leading multi-channel shopper activation business – that are passionate about transforming data into insights, and insights into action through a seamless consumer experience that drives results for our Retail customers and their CPG partners. Their sole mission is to convert shoppers into buyers, and buyers into loyal fans so that they are the UK Retailers first choice for shopper engagement and loyalty.
The CPG Senior Account Manager (SAM) will take full accountability for the strategic development and leadership of one of our clients’ biggest accounts – helping deliver profitable revenue growth. This is a maternity cover 12-Month FTC – with the view to turn permanent. You will:
- Assume specific accountability for the delivery and growth of a new strategic partnership.
- Develop and execute new partnerships (Instore and Digital) to support achievement of the UK revenue targets.
- Develop robust client relationships that enable the business to become an indispensable business partner for existing and new retail media networks.
- Work in partnership and collaboration with other SAMs/Peers and stakeholders to optimise channel effectiveness and consistently deliver high quality shopper activation programmes for our CPG customers and identify new opportunities.
- Lead periodic reporting of business performance to UK Senior Leadership Team.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· 3+ years of experience working in a Retail/CPG sales environment
· Demonstrates market and industry knowledge and recognises changing market trends
· Demonstrates the ability to link strategic sales goals to customer facing solutions
· Strong collaboration skills and ability to work alongside multiple team members
· Proven record of meeting/exceeding established sales goals
If this role sounds of interest to you or someone in your network – reach out directly to email@example.com
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!