A Retail Media Agency who’ve partnered with both startup and listed Retail Businesses are looking to grow their client services team.
If you’ve worked in a large agency and feel like you’d be better suited to being the ‘face’ of the agency when it comes to managing clients then you should seriously consider this role.
Alternatively, if you’re working in a small agency and feel like you’re juggling too many clients and campaigns, this role will allow you to go deeper with fewer clients that respect the advice you have to offer.
Some of the functions of the role include:
- Building and nurturing relationships with channel owners.
- Brainstorming and executing campaigns within budgets and timelines.
- Communicating with internal teams, third-party media providers, and supporting your team with their daily queries.
- Pitching in ideas and suggestions for company-wide projects
- Partnering with your clients to deliver on their goals
The salary band for this role is between £30000 and £35000 and offers a hybrid work setup from their Liverpool office.
This is just a snapshot of the role, so if you’d like to learn more hit apply or reach out to Calvin Harris using email@example.com
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!