My client is a leading Martech business who sell into the FMCG space. They influence purchase decisions by connecting consumers, CPG brands and retailers through their intelligent promotions platform. They combine their unique technology and unrivalled expertise so that marketers can engage consumers and inspire them to purchase their products in the store or channel of their choice.
The business has taken a more digital trajectory in order to make it more relevant and impactful for it’s customers. They already have an established reputation from 65 years of providing an enviable client roster of retailers and CPG manufacturers with essential business services. But new products, new solutions and new routes to market are all part of an exciting high growth strategy, meaning that now is the right time to bring in a New Senior Business Development Manager to help drive the revolution of the commercial team and realise the significant opportunities ahead.
The primary purpose of this role is to:
- Deliver new business sales revenues from their client roster of 350+ CPG manufacturers
- Help clients grow their business using promotional marketing techniques underpinned by compelling offers targeted to the desired shopper
- Enthuse and inspire their clients and the commercial team about their solutions and services
- Ensure the realisation of commercial opportunities, through the creation and execution of business plans that deliver for our clients
- Ensure the business is connected at a strategic level across its clients and partners
This us a great opportunity for an innovative self starter with a commercial mindset.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop and extend strong relationships with key UK CPG and retailer clients
- Achieve budgeted new sales revenues and gross margin targets
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and proposals
- Negotiate and close sales with clients
- Identify client opportunities and issues and create solutions that address these
- Prepare, monitor, and report progress against sales action plans
- Negotiate and prepare sales contracts and see through to completion
- Support the utilisation of savi’s CRM and reporting systems, processes, and other sales infrastructure to drive sound decision making and operational efficiency
- Monitor market conditions and competition and keep up to date with industry trends and FMCG activity
- Work with Campaign Delivery team to ensure a high-quality service is delivered to clients and that at a minimum, client expectations are met
- Build a positive team environment and develop relationships across the group to surface business and process improvement opportunities
- Partner with marketing and lead generation functions to establish successful demand generation, trade marketing, channel, and partner programs
- Leverage international client relationships where helpful and share best practices with other European sales teams
- Assist in other related activities as requested from time to time by the company
This role is hybrid with 1-2 days per week in the office in South East UK.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!