We are delighted to be partnering with an award winning SME British spirits company, with a portfolio of mainstream and premium award winning brands, and an pipeline of exciting new NPD soon to hit the shelves.
They have a global presence, selling to on and off trade partners across both legacy and emerging markets.
As the Brand Manager, you will be responsible for the overall brand strategy and direction of a portfolio of brands across traditional and digital channels. You will also have responsibility for the brand budgets, setting ATL/BTL budget.
- Developing the overall brand marketing and communications strategy
- Budget responsibility for your portfolio of brands
- Creating eye-catching marketing and content that drives brand awareness across different channels
- Develop the business’ content offering across the website
- Develop PR exposure
- Explore opportunities to grow presence through broader channels including press, awards, exhibitions, and PR
- Possess core copywriting skills
- Have a strong understanding of SEO fundamentals
- Draw up industry insights, consumer and competitor data, to create actionable insights
As a successful Brand Manager you will have:
- Previous experience in marketing within and FMCG drinks business (experience in alcohol is preferable)
- Had a hands-on experience building a brand up in a start-up or premium brand in the UK or overseas markets
- Strong ability to build plans to hit targets, with a strategic approach.
- Understanding of IRI or Nielsen data sources as well as Kantar, and how to gain insights from them
- Have managed research projects for NPD
- Built a brand through developing innovation concepts
- Created media campaigns with other senior team members or solely
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Had pricing and sales decision-making responsibility
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!