I have the pleasure of working with one of our best clients. They are a leader in the Ethnic Food manufacturing industry and set a great example of strong leadership and diversity in the work space.
They offer exciting opportunities for passionate foodies and the results are a testament of their hard work. Due to a move from one of their beloved team members after many years within the organisation, the business is now seeking an experience Brand Manager who is looking for a step up in their career to join them as a Senior Brand Manager.
The company was founded on their passion for food and the success came from the dedication to deliver the best for their consumers. As the Senior Brand Manager your responsible for the brand management & development of their flagship product. This brand is one of the original consumer brands which has been a popular choice within the South Asian community. You’ll be leading the strategy, analyse insights, creating brand plans & manage budgets. As this brand has a great legacy for the business, it’s one the senior stakeholders gives a lot of time and attention meaning it’s a fantastic opportunity for someone to come in to make their mark within the business and create a strong name for themselves. If you are also seeking management experience, this is great as you will have one direct report that will support you in the deliver of all brand plans.
- Experienced enough to hit the ground running but also get under the skin of where the category can go, create a new strategy, develop, and take full ownership – entrepreneurial
- Individual who is highly strategic, strong analytical skills
- Functionally competent – Focused on building relationships and can operate with multiple people at once
- Open to all FMCG experience (food ideal but not essential)
- Potentially people worked within the Asian or Ethnic industry would be ideal
- Someone of South Asian background would also be ideal but not a necessity
If you are interested in applying for this role, you can also email me directly – email@example.com.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!