We are partnering with a leading outdoor apparel company renowned for their unwavering dedication to excellence and innovation. With a rich history and a global footprint, they have firmly established themselves as a trusted name in the realm of high-performance gear! They’re on the lookout for an exceptional Part Qualified Management Accountant to join their stable yet dynamic finance department to assist in both sales and purchase ledger activities ensuring both ledgers are accurately maintained.
- Oversee the preparation of management accounts for two companies, including managing prepayments, accruals, and fixed assets in the month-end process.
- Reconcile and manage monthly reviews of all balance sheet accounts.
- Conduct monthly analysis of profit and loss during review meetings.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing department to facilitate the annual budget preparation and oversee ongoing expenditure.
- Assist in preparing information for the annual audit and compute corporation tax.
- Provide financial information and support to operational departments.
- Assist in the annual budget preparation.
- Prepare and submit VAT returns.
- Verify and manage postings and financial system M3 closure.
- Offer guidance and support to accounts assistants.
- Part / Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Experience in Consumer Goods