My client is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their ever growing team. This role will be responsible for managing the overall client relationship from end to end, campaign strategies and execution on selected accounts, whilst also working with the sales team on procurement of new business. The role spans the full lifecycle of our advertiser relationships, programme and campaign strategy, forecasting, implementation, management, analytics, and reporting, whilst also working cross functionally with internal teams.
In this role you will:
- Grow & maintain client relationships for 10-20 clients ensuring business needs are met.
- Manage all commercials for your book of business, including fee and pricing model conversations, revenue forecasts, client billings and budget consumption for assigned book of business.
- Design and optimize campaigns; including campaign structure, long term strategy and identify opportunities for additional segments & revenue, through use of internal and bespoke insight solutions.
- Scope, understand, deliver and report confidently on campaign performance against advertiser KPIs and success metrics.
- Use CDLX insight tools to proactively spot additional revenue opportunities and collaborate with sales to deliver strategic proposals.
- Lead on key Account Management initiatives; including identifying opportunities for improvement, scoping solutions, briefing relevant teams and delivering on key results identified.
- Manage, motivate, mentor, develop and train junior members of the team (if/when required).
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that affect our partners.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Digital advertising and Account Management – demonstrable experience managing several strategic accounts within either marketing, digital media or advertising agencies.
- Managing several strategic client accounts, and have a proven track record of generating growth through revenue.
- Commercial management of client accounts such as fee conversations and managing client budgets
- Thriving under pressure in a fast-paced environment, prioritising and focusing on the most important work.
- Distilling complex data to produce simple and compelling proposals that are easy to digest by others.
- Tackling complex issues with a combination of long-term vision and data-driven approaches.
- Influencing decisions at the highest levels and a demonstrated ability to find common ground and align stakeholders and teams with conflicting agendas.
- Microsoft Office – able to use applications proficiently, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
If you’d like to apply directly for the role or learn more about the position, please email me at – email@example.com
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!