Who they are:
Our client is a leading multi-channel shopper activation business – that are passionate about transforming data into insights, and insights into action through a seamless consumer experience that drives results for our Retail customers and their CPG partners. Their sole mission is to convert shoppers into buyers, and buyers into loyal fans so that they are the UK Retailers first choice for shopper engagement and loyalty.
The CPG Senior Account Manager (SAM) will take full accountability for the strategic development and leadership of one of our clients’ biggest accounts – helping deliver profitable revenue growth.
You will work collaboratively with cross-functional leadership teams both locally and globally to execute on strategic plans, bringing new thinking and initiatives to drive growth in existing new CPG opportunities to ensure they deliver revenue targets and move towards becoming the UK retailers first choice for shopper engagement and loyalty.
- Assume specific accountability for the delivery and growth of specific CPG accounts
- Develop and execute clients (Instore and Digital) to support achievement of the UK revenue targets.
- Develop robust client relationships that enable them to become an indispensable business partner for existing and new retail media networks.
- Work in partnership and collaboration with other SAMs/Peers and stakeholders to optimise channel effectiveness and consistently deliver high quality shopper activation programmes for our CPG customers and identify new opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years of experience working in a Retail/CPG sales environment
- Demonstrates market and industry knowledge and recognises changing market trends
- Demonstrates the ability to link strategic sales goals to customer facing solutions
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work alongside multiple team members
- Proven record of meeting/exceeding established sales goals
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build business cases and value propositions to justify partnerships
- Ability to generate content to present new ideas, concepts, and strategies
- Ability to communicate with all levels within customer/prospect’s organisation.
The ideal candidate for this role would be looking to start in January 2023.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!