My client is a leading partner for global ecommerce, representing global brands on online marketplaces. They have more than 1000 employees around the world; including our Munich office, where this role is based.
As a Sales Development Representative in the International Sales team, you will identify and engage with high quality brands that we would like to work with, as well as organising meetings and helping pitch my clients services. You’ll be supporting sales activities in the Germany and Europe, as we accelerate towards their revenue objectives.
The Sales Development Representative must be an outgoing, curious and commercial sales individual looking to further their career in ecommerce & tech sales. The successful candidate will have some sales experience or be hungry to start a career in sales. Further training will be provided on our target identification and outreach techniques, but they ideally seek candidates with previous experience of LinkedIn research, sales outreach and updating of sales databases (such as Salesforce). Working closely with the US SDR team and European Marketing team based in the UK, you’ll also be interacting with colleagues all over the world including USA, APAC and Middle East. You will need to be a self-starter who can work independently.
The full-time role is based in their growing central Munich office, with flexible working options available. They are a fast-growing company with a can-do culture that will suit someone who prefers not to work in a highly corporate environment.
Quarterly commission from monthly targets.
Salary: cc 45,000 Euros per year
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Researching ecommerce categories and identifying high-growth brands/products to trade on EMEA Marketplace platforms
- Researching relevant stakeholders and identifying value propositions
- LinkedIn and offline networking to build relationships and organise meetings
- Executing outbound sales to penetrate mid-market/SME businesses
- Supporting the running of discovery calls/meetings and uncovering pain-points with prospects
- Scheduling appointments for the Global National Account Managers
- Qualifying inbound leads from marketing
- Building relationships with key stakeholders and articulating their model effectively
- Recording key information in Salesforce, including meeting notes and business information
- Curious, outgoing and with the able to become an expert on Marketplaces and their services
Experience & Skills
- Great academics (masters or undergraduate degree)
- Fluent in spoken and written German
- Previous sales experience or a passion for pursuing a career in sales
- Experience engaging with senior stakeholders
- Excellent research skills and business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Highly organised, motivated and results driven approach to all activities with ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up-type environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Previous exposure to Marketplaces, specifically (but not limited to) Amazon
- International experience
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Additional languages are a bonus
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!