Who they are:
My client, a leading FMCG brand on the Southside of London is looking for a Graduate National Account Assistant on a 12-month FTC!
With a host of well known brands, they have a lot to offer the successful candidate in terms of providing an opportunity to learn from industry leaders who produce the worlds best and most loved products. This would be a great opportunity for someone interested in the FMCG industry and looking for a start in a business dedicated to sustainability and social upliftment.
They have an exciting opportunity to join their sales team as a Graduate National Account Assistant who would be reporting into the Customer Business Manager to help ensure the company’s sales objectives are being met. They are looking for a recent graduate, up for the challenge of stepping up into a multifaceted role which includes administrative support; running internal and external reports; maintaining accurate pricing; developing customer plans and customer support.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- An enthusiastic graduate with keen interest in the food and drink industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An interest in sales with the will to learn from industry leaders
- Great Microsoft office skills
- Be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of commercial and financial situations
- Be comfortable when working collaboratively and cross functionally
- Not afraid to challenge where and when needed be confident with systems and processes
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!