An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales & Operations Planning Manager to join a market leading drinks business. You will be responsible for linking together multiple teams including planning and replenishment.
You will love managing large sets of data and reporting clearly to the wider business.
You will not have direct reports in this role.
This is a prestigious drinks business who have a great portfolio and are well-known within their industry. They have experienced growth throughout the Covid-19 period due to a shift in consumer trends and are preparing for their busiest period of the year.
Growth has not slowed since and they are preparing for their biggest year in history. An exciting period to join this established business.
You’ll be supporting the Head of S&OP to develop and maintain the S&OP of the business.
- Supporting stock control team by centralising feedback of forecasts.
- Creating and maintaining a centralised demand sharing for the suppliers of the group.
- Analysing data and reporting back – making recommendations in the process.
- Improving the supply chain through projects and analysis.
- Advanced Excel (macro level)
- Experience of in-depth analysis and reporting.
- S&OP experience is essential.
- Desire to work within wine and spirits would be a bonus.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!