My client is a leading figure in the Food and Drink Event industry! For 160 years their diverse portfolio of trusted brands has delivered the information their clients need, reaching audiences through outstanding digital media, insights, prestigious awards, innovative exhibitions, events and print.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the business as a sales manager, where you have the opportunity to drive business growth, as part of an outstanding team that works collaboratively to drive performance.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing subscription and event delegate sales and to contribute sponsorship revenues for the long established, daily information service to the leaders in the UK hospitality sector.
This will require exceeding commercial requirements relating to paid content subscriptions and event delegate revenues, as well as selling sponsorship of planned events.
- Ensure subscriptions revenue targets are exceeded and renewals are exceeding 90%
- Secure healthy levels of new business
- Build relationships with corporate and multi-user subscriptions clients
- Account Management and supporting clients through trial process
- Ensure high levels of customer service
- Build creative, focussed campaigns for new business with the marketing team
- Update CRM systems regularly and accurately
- Assist in securing sponsorship agreements for conferences and awards and attend these events
- A positive & creative individual with commercial experience in sales, customer service and admin
- Good knowledge of excel and data entry`
- Willing to build network internally & externally
- Experience in the hospitality industry
The role is based in Surrey and requires you to be in the office 2 days a week.
If this role sounds of interest – reach out to george@vertical-advantage to find out more!
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!