This is an opportunity to join a high-growth Amazon accelerator who specialise in partnering with high-potential Amazon brands to scale their business and, ideally, take them to an exit.
They work closely with founders, acquiring equity positions in their business and helping them to operate and scale, with the goal of building a business that someone wants to acquire.
Up until now, all business development has been done by the founding team and so they’re looking for someone who can come in and take ownership of their sales strategy.
Some key responsibilities include:
● Use prospecting tools to identify high potential Amazon brands / sellers and initiate engagement
● Ensure a regular pipeline of meetings with brands / brand owners to explore investment & partnership opportunities
● Sell in the proposition, demonstrating strong knowledge of the Amazon space and an understanding of the key challenges facing a brand
● Explore opportunities for generating new business – partnerships, events, affiliates, sponsorships
● Have commercial responsibility for deal execution, forecasting and reporting on sales pipeline and activity
We’re looking for someone who has strong knowledge of the Amazon FBA space – someone who can speak the language of founders, immediately understand key challenges and opportunities facing a brand and confidently explain how the business can support.
Overall package well above £100k if you’re hitting target.
London based with regular office time required.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!