Who they are:
My client are a leading figure in the Food and Drink Event industry!
For 160 years, their diverse portfolio of trusted brands has delivered the information their clients need, reaching audiences through outstanding digital media, insights, prestigious awards, innovative exhibitions, events and print.
They have an exciting and rare opportunity to join their award-winning Exhibitions department as a Senior Sales Executive. They are looking for a highly motivated, outgoing, customer centric individual to join their hard working and high performing team in a busy, and dynamic work environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new business, managing and building an extensive pipeline, and upselling existing accounts for their market leading B2B food & drink trade exhibitions, as well as promoting other opportunities across the companies portfolio.
Required Skills and Experience:
- An enthusiastic Senior Salesperson with a passion for the food and drink industry
- Proven and successful track record in a relevant sales environment, preferably in the B2B exhibition industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident speaking to prospects at all levels of seniority
- A modern selling approach: An ability to excite and understand customers pain points to deliver innovative and solution orientated proposals, in turn maximising revenue of both existing customers and new business
- Strong team player and ability to work under pressure
- Organised and motivated, self-starter with a determined, mature approach and prepared to go that extra mile to achieve/exceed sales
If this role sounds of interest – reach out to george@vertical-advantage to find out more!
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!