My client is a highly ambitious, London-based, food production company that are have taken the snack industry by storm after establishing themselves as a UK household name. Today, they are still growing and are on a mission to become established Internationally.
My client place high importance on the development of their employees, and do this by having a top class learning and development program. Doing this allows them to mentor their employees and give them a clear pathway to progress through the company.
They are looking for Sales Executive to join their growing sales & marketing team. But this is more than a standard sales role. This is an opportunity to work collaboratively and consultatively with their partners to drive business growth as part of a high performing team. They are looking for a recent graduate who is interested in starting out a career within FMCG sales, eager to learn about manufacturing, creating and maintaining long term relationships within a multinational environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for actively seek new business leads and identify market opportunities, following up on generated leads, relationship management, preparing sales and marketing presentations and here is the exciting part – participate in both national and international food exhibitions!
- An understanding of the companies products, production, value and its position in the market
- Keep up to date with the products in the market
- Actively seek and follow up on new business leads
- Prepare sales and marketing presentations
- Manage relationships with existing clients
- Manage sample preparation and despatch
- Participate in both National and International food exhibitions!!
Required Skills and Experience:
- A University Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- An interest in sales and a willingness to learn from industry leaders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An enthusiastic graduate with keen interest in the food and drink industry
- Initiative and tenacity, willingness to try new things and learn fast
- Experience within the UK hospitality/food service and/or retail sector is preferential, but sector knowledge is not essential. An interest in food & drink is preferred
- Willing to build network internally & externally to develop your skills & knowledge
- Excellent organisational and self-management skills
- Willingness to travel
The job is located in Hayes, West London and would require you to be in the office 5 days a week
- If this role seems of interest to you or someone in your network, please get in touch directly to email@example.com
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!