Our client is an industry leader in the world of household consumer goods & manufacturing. They have been in existence for over a century, and are responsible for some of the most recognisable household items!
They’re looking for an experienced, yet ambitious Sales Analyst to join their sales team and have a unique opportunity to drive the inner commercial workings of a multinational business and make meaningful contributions that drive future business actions.
It is a vital part of the businesses overall commercial approach, and its main function is to provide performance tracking/insights to every level of the business.
- Generating regular sales reports/insights to inform on performance of retailers and channels
- Support the eBusiness and Data & Insights Team with the development and delivery of new business performance tracking, specifically with a focus on eCommerce goals and their delivery.
- Input into business strategy and the performance of key business initiatives through data led recommendations
- Working with all members of the Sales and Marketing teams to help them understand sales trends and performance, creating tailored action plans to deliver success.
- To be a super user of key Sales tools; developing into a ‘hub’ for technical support and insights to the Sales teams.
- Self-motivated, able to learn quickly and work at a fast pace
- Very competent IT and Presentation skills that can be developed to advanced level.
- Studying towards or achieved a 1 or 2:1 in an Economics / Business/ Finance or Maths focused degree
- 1-2 years’ work experience in a commercial/analytical or sales environment
- A keen interested in market trends and turning data into actionable insight.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (mainly Excel)
- Experience with Data manipulation tools e.g., PowerBi, Tableau, Qlik
- Experience with basic coding principles (e.g. SQL or similar).
**Please note: All applicants must have their own right to work in the UK.APPLY