Fancy joining a global leading fmcg business and becoming a Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) Manager for one of their most important sites?
The are an absolute leader in their categories with many world famous brands in the portfolio . Want to find out which ones? Apply now!
As the Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) Manager you will be in charge of the constant developing of the site to improve all on things SHE related!
- Serve as the go-to authority on all matters related to safety, health, and environmental concerns
- Ensure the allocation and appropriate use of funds for safety, health, and environmental needs
- Offer guidance and assistance in planning, assessing, reviewing, and overseeing safety, health, and environmental initiatives to align with legal standards and company protocols
- Devise strategies to streamline work systems, minimizing associated risks and recommending adjustments to machinery and processes to promote safety
Would you be a good fit?
- SHE role within FMCG industry
- Health and Safety law knowledge
- knowledge of best practice, industry standards and experience implementing these
£60,000 + bonus and benefits.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!