My client are one of the biggest food companies in the UK and own some of the most well known brands in the category. They have an enviable brand portfolio and are constantly looking to innovative their product range and category. They hire high calibre individuals and work closely with the team on their personal development and learning opportunities.
The role is a Revenue Growth Manager that will lead revenue and margin improvement plan across the portfolio. This role will be a key business partner in working with finance leads and the customer team, providing leadership and support to drive improved margin and top line growth. You will be incredibly important to the organisation to their future plans and development opportunities.
- Manage the delivery of budgeted P&L’s for defined brands
- Develop strategies to increase profitable growth promotions and pack format strategy
- Identify brand P&L opportunities, challenges and build plans to improve profit or course correct
- Work with marketing team to provide commercial perspective / inputs for NPD and brand projects
- Ensure the sales team executes the marketing plan and recommend corrective action where necessary
- Utilise account reviews and execution forums to ensure delivery against PPA strategies and lead periodic brand performance reviews to ensure clear understanding of performance drivers by brand.
- Excellent Excel and financial modelling skills
- Good presentation skills
- Experience working in an FMCG business
- Proven Track record of providing robust and insightful financial analysis
- Knowledge of Nielsen and Kantar data
- Positive mindset
- Graduate with a 2:1 degree or equivalent
Location: Surrey (3 days a week in the office)
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!