Nurture Talent are working with a Start Up that focuses on acquiring and scaling FBA Brands. This start up has raised over £265 million from leading investors. This is an incredible opportunity to join a hyper growth start up!
They are looking for retail analysts to join the team! You will be a proactive problem-solver responsible for leveraging data and identifying opportunities for improvement, spot trends, as well as recognise potential issues and offer solutions. You will work within one of the departments, which include Brand Management, Supply Chain, Acquisitions or Finance. You will support on all requests and communicate this to the rest of the Analytics team.
- Understanding and developing the data landscape in our databases and applications
- Collating and using data collection processes
- Determining areas of value and distinguishing areas of improvement for your assigned department
- Gathering end user reporting and dashboard requirements
- Developing dashboards and creating analytical reports and supporting / training your department assignment
- Performing ad-hoc analysis
- Communicating insights to your department and across the organisation
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a data related role
- Ecommerce experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- SQL and Python
- Excellent communication skills
- Attractive share options plan, giving you direct ownership in Heroes and ability to see the direct impact of your contributions
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme – contributions into an Aviva pension scheme every month
- Friday pizza and drinks! Wind down with pizza and drinks with your colleagues at the office every Friday
- Weekly football club, with own personalised Heroes football jersey, and a post-match drink at the pub!
- Regular team events, such as team lunches, dinners and parties
- Cycle to Work scheme – save more than 25% on a bike and accessories
- 20% Amazon discount on all of Heroes’ brands. Enjoy some downward dog on one of our yoga mats, or trim your hedges using a pair of our gardening loppers!
- Daily coffee, tea, fresh fruit, and breakfast in the central London office
Nurture Talent is an equal opportunity employer and we are looking to build a diverse, inclusive team. We hire based purely on business need, skillset & competence and do not consider age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage or civil partnerships when making hiring decisions.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!