Raw material planner
Within this role you will be joining an award winning company in the drinks industry. My client is looking for a self-driven hands on candidate who isn’t scared of managing multiple different projects with high analytical skills. The role will involve, a variety of team work along with independent working.
As the Raw Material Planner your role will consist of working with the material supply team to accurately plan and maintain appropriate levels of raw material stocks. You would also work with supply and material planning teams to establish demand through forecasts. Along with managing the inbound and outbounds of raw materials to bonded warehouses.
- Monitoring and managing shipments to bonded third party warehouses.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with suppliers and third party co-packers
- Working with forecasts to ensure stock levels are being maintained at the warehouses.
- Working on SAP to confirm purchase orders with vendors and planning parameters.
- Prepare and issue purchase orders aligned with specific policies and procedures.
- Preparing for slow moving stock backlogs and potential stock outs by ensuring material availability by expediting PO
- Strong experience in Material/supply planning
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of EMEA customs
- Ideally SAP experience
- Ability to manage multiple different tasks.
- Thrive in higher pressure situations.
- High energy
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and MRP knowledge
- Degree or equivalent practical experience
If this role looks of interest, please apply now.APPLY