Are you an enthusiastic supply chain professional with planning experience with a strong educational background? Are you open to learning and developing in a planning role? If so, this could be the opportunity you’re waiting for.
They are a very driven company with double digit year growth with a clear goal and need like-minded people on board to take the business to the next level. Due to rapid growth expansion across Europe and increased demand, they’re looking for a Supply Planner to join the team in West London.
The team you’ll be joining will be key in ensuring a smooth running supply chain. Your roles will have a key focus on planning for and maintaining inventory levels of key raw materials in line with production.
This role will also require you to analyse forecasts and adjust raw material plans as necessary to meet demand.
Key responsibilities include;
- Management of material orders and forecasts for production
- Ensure material stock levels are optimised for all global manufacturing partners
- Liaise with suppliers to update long-term material plans
- Work closely with the Supply Chain Management to ensure a smooth end-to-end supply process
– Experience in supply chain planning (FMCG desirable) – Continuous Improvement mentality – ERP systems knowledge (SAP ideally) – Highly analytical and competent knowledge of Excel – Strong communication skills
Salary £40,000 – £45,000 + bonus and benefits
This is a hybrid role where you will be in the office twice a week
Apply now for more information.APPLY