A unique opportunity has arisen for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a consumer products business based in Essex. As the Quality Assurance Manager you will be responsible for leading the Quality Team in all things Quality and Customer Satisfaction.
You will lead a team of 5 with a wider team of up to 30 which will include the lab, technicians, quality testing and stock control. This is a business critical role, held in high regard in the organization.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and leading the team to achieve the KPI’s set across Quality and Customer Satisfaction
- Conduct and document best practice in manufacturing practice
- Ensure all products that come onto site are compliant and inspected
- Take the lead on Quality led projects
- Conduct internal and external GMT audits
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Previous experience in a Quality Assurance role
- Management and leadership experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge in microbiology, chemistry and packaging
In return you’ll be joining a supporting and collaborative culture, everyone knows everyone and it’s a very welcoming environment. This is a fully onsite role given the size of the team and responsibility.
Given the location of the role you will need to be able to drive.
Salary on offer is £50,000 – £60,000 + bonus and benefits.
For more information apply now!
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!