3-month Site QA Manager Interim Opportunity
I’m on the lookout for a QA Manager to join a global FMCG business in the Home-Counties. You’ll be managing Quality Assurance and Site Food Safety activity in the manufacturing plant. Ensuring compliance surrounding regulatory & standards.
You’d be providing leadership to the wider QA team and be the main point of escalation for any queries that arises.
You’d ultimately be responsible for leadership and development of the site, continuously improve performance in the plant, be the voice of the Quality team to the wider business and drive QA and Food Safety culture across the site.
- Manage performance and development of QA on site.
- Take the lead on incident management process through training / coaching.
- Proactively implement standards in regulatory / customer / 3PL standards.
- Manage quality budget and ensure finance at the plant is under control.
- Experience in QA Manager role essential.
- Ideally you’d have experience in the Food industry / food based degree.
- HACCP Level 3 is essential.
- Strong understanding of leading QA practices within manufacturing plant.
- ERP skills including SAP, JDE, Navision would be highly desirable.