Quality Assurance Co-ordinator
My client has an amazing opportunity for a Quality Assurance Co-ordinator to join their global fast-moving food manufacturing business. Within the role as Quality Assurance Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring product quality is maintained, along with implementing sensory tools and analysis.
- Responsible for the implementation and co-ordination of panels for UK products
- Working to ensure that products meet testing requirements.
- Working with marketing teams on methodology, analysis and other action plans.
- Purchasing product samples from stores
- Assist in internal tasting sessions and verify products prior to sending to outside parties as well as NPD samples.
- Create and Implement product sensory plans.
- Identifying trends across customer, consumer claims and product tasting to try to find a root cause
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Experience in strong customer service
- Food Science degree or equivalent
- Experience working in a sensory analysis role.
- Knowledge of food products
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Based in Surrey and a hybrid role where you’ll be expected to be in the office 2 times a week.
If this sounds of interest, please apply now