My client is looking for a quality and regulations coordinator for their head office in Surrey. You will need to possess excellent customer service skills to liaise with the business’ growing list of clients as well as prior work experience dealing with regulatory framework.
About the Business
Over the past 4 years my client has experienced incredible growth and is currently a market leader in the distribution of chemicals and ingredients. As a result of this recent growth period, they are looking for a quality and regulations coordinator to join their supply chain team.
As a quality and regulations coordinator you will play a key role in enhancing customer engagement. You will be responsible for supporting the commercial teams with handling quality and regulatory assessments based on customer feedback. Your duties will include:
- Dealing with customer enquires surrounding quality and regulatory matters.
- Working in coordination with the commercial teams in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Building and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Acting with attention to detail in handling all communications
- Supporting multiple markets including pharmaceutical, industrial and nutrition.
- Supporting the wider team in executing shared strategic objectives involving compliance, risk, quality, and sustainability.
The most important thing you will need is a professional, enthusiastic, customer-focused attitude. Attention to detail will also be essential as well as a background involving knowledge of regulatory and quality requirements.
- Previous experience within a pharmaceutical, nutrition or heavily regulated industrial background would be preferred but not essential.
- Experience within sales or distribution would also be advantageous.
This is currently a part time role with the requirement to work up to 30 hours per week, these ideally being completed over 5 days (Mon – Fri).
(Note there is a possibility that the role could be made full time at a later date.)
**Salary: £28,000 (pro-rata)**
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!