Want to work for a global market leading business?
Looking for you next challenge within Supply/Production Planning?
Are you someone who can manage inventory levels in a fast-moving production line?
Please read on as this role may be the right one for you!
This International consumer goods brand works with some of the biggest fashion and FMCG brands in the world. They are based in South London and are offering hybrid working.
They’ve continued to grow YOY and this role will be to lead and manage the production schedule for their global customers.
This business focuses on quality and offers nothing but the best for its customers.
Essentially, you’ll be responsible for creating and managing the production schedules for the business. You must also ensure that stock is managed across different sites across the EMEA and replenish stock when needed.
- Creating and maintaining production plans on a daily basis across the EMEA.
- Ensuring inventory levels are maintained and meet production plans.
- Analysis of stock levels and make sure stock is replenished to meet demands
- Creating a capacity plan for the sites.
- Continuous improvement within the manufacturing sites
- Raw material analysis.
- Supply or Production planning experience within a manufacturing site essential.
- ERP systems knowledge is essential.
- Fast manufacturing experience highly desirable.
- Analytical mindset as you’ll be dealing with large sets of data.
- Experience of dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
Salary up to £40K + bonus
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!