A fantastic opportunity has a risen for Production Planner within the FMCG industry!
About the Business
A brilliant opportunity for a Production Planner to join an international business experiencing rapid growth in the South London area. This business supplies some of the largest global FMCG businesses in the world and due to growth they are now looking for a Production Planner to join them on their amazing growth journey.
Key responsibilities highlighted below:
· Responsible for planning manufacturing production to ensure supply to customers whilst ensuring that targets are met in terms of efficiency.
· You will communicate with external suppliers on a daily basis to ensure supply meets demand.
· Analyse and forecast the manufacturing capacity.
· Working on improving the inventory of the business and involved in in the stock reconciliation process.
· You will also assist with the supply of products, ensuring the warehouses and packing sites have received deliveries from the manufactures.
· Degree calibre or equivalent working experience at least 1-2 years in Supply Chain/Manufacturing
· Excellent communication and organisation skills.
· Flexible, can-do attitude.
· Passionate about food
· Must have strong Excel skills
Salary up to £45K
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!