Looking for you next challenge within Supply or Production Planning?
Are you someone who can manage production schedules on an EMEA Scale?
Do you want to work with one of the UK’s luxurious Cosmetic/Beauty brands right now??!!
Please read on as this role may be the right one for you!
This International Cosmetic business holds some of the biggest brands in the industry. You will be working with there largest brand within the portfolio. They are based on the borders of Essex / Hertfordshire and are offering hybrid working.
Their products are stock across all channels and are widely distributed across the globe.
They’ve continued to grow YOY and this role will be to lead the main production schedule for this iconic brand across the UK and wider EMEA region. There will also be areas of the US that this candidate must production plan for too.
This business focuses on quality and offering nothing but the best for their customers. Also, they were voted the most ethical brand last year!!
This is a 1 year Fixed-Term Contract. However, like all contracts there is an opportunity that this could turn into a permanent position.
Essentially, you’ll be responsible for creating and managing the production schedules for the business. You must also ensure that stock is managed across different sites across the EMEA and replenish stock when needed.
- Creating and maintaining production plans on a daily basis across the EMEA.
- Ensuring inventory levels are maintained and meet production plans.
- Analysis of stock levels and make sure stock is replenished to meet demands
- Creating a capacity plan for the sites.
- Continuous improvement within the manufacturing sites
- Raw material analysis.
- Supply or Production planning experience within a manufacturing site essential.
- ERP systems is essential.
- Fast manufacturing experience highly desirable.
- Analytical mindset as you’ll be dealing with large sets of data.
- Experience of dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!