Our client, a global sustainable and ethical luxury brand is looking for a Product Operative to join their team! The primary purpose of this position is to assist in the manufacturing process of their range of products.
- Carefully following manufacturing SOPs during the production of products
- Ensuring hygienic manufacturing conditions including self and equipment
- Accurate recording of finished products on the CRM
- To assist with any other departmental duties as requested by line manager
- A minimum of GCSE or equivalent in English and Mathematics
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Good communication skills
- Mathematical aptitude
- A keen interest in the manufacturing of quality products
- Personable with a great attitude
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!