My client is a Global SME FMCG company based in West London who have an exciting opportunity for a Production Coordinator to join their team. The client offers a dynamic working environment with great perks and benefits
The key purpose of the production Coordinator is to help arrange short term production and drive continuous improvement to increase efficiency
- Arranging short term production and ensuring targets are met
- Stock management – ensuring accurate levels of stock in the right location
- Ensuring ERP system accuracy in relation to all things production
- Troubleshooting any issues to ensure production is as smooth as possible
- Understanding of manufacturing procedures
- Stock management
- ERP experience
- Problem solver
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and organised individual
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!