Incredible opportunity to join a global leader in retail and finance analytics, looking to set up their UK office. They are actively looking for entrepreneurial and passionate people to join their team and push the boundaries of data analytics. The business was launched in 2002 and has partnered with major financial institutions and global retailers to harness the power of transaction data and maximise value for their clients. They are cross sectors and have gathered a team of experts based across the globe.
You will be part of the UK founding team and will have the opportunity to join a fast-paced, agile and ambitious business.
- You must have at least 3-4 years of experience in a customer service/customer support role in the tech industry
- You will have great attention to detail and exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- You will be comfortable with fast-paced and rapidly changing environments and won’t be fazed by uncertainty
- Prior experience working with product support tools is desired (Salesforce, Zendesk…)
- You will have a passion for helping customers and finding solutions to product issues.
- Be the escalation point for any cases.
- Investigate thoroughly product issues and provide users with end-to-end support.
- Create new client entities and manages user access.
- Ensure service quality, conduct regular audits and clean-ups of the systems
- Action users and administration requests
- Conduct follow-ups with users on issues and provide updates on the status of requests.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!