Are you a Procurement expert looking to join a Global FMCG giant?
Do you have a deep knowledge of Indirect procurement across key categories such as professional services, marketing, commercial, FM and more?
Do you want to play a key role in a Global Procurement centre of excellence?
Our client: Our client is one of the World’s largest names in the FMCG industry, boasting a turnover in excess of £20 Billion, a footprint in over 40 countries and 200 markets and showing no signs of slowing down!
Due to an exciting period of growth, they are building a centre of excellence for their Global Procurement function and looking for a passionate and impressive Procurement expert to join this trailblazing team!
Salary: £60,000 – £75,000 + package
• You will be responsible for the “Sourcing to Contract” procurement in the End market category
• You will be managing a spend of circa £70million across key categories such as Marketing, HR, Professional Services and more
• You will play a key role in developing and implementing best in class procurement strategy across your category
• Navigating an exciting period of transformation across the global business to align Procurement targets with business performance targets
To be a successful Global Procurement Manager you will have:
• A degree in Procurement & Supply Chain or equivalent
• CIPS qualified
• Demonstrated experience in Indirect Procurement Management across – Marketing, Professional Services etc
• A strong work ethic, be results-driven and strong business and commercial acumen
• Proven expertise in stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing strategy
What can our client do for you?
• £60,000 – £75,000 • Bonus, Pension, Private Medical, Share options and more
About Vertical Advantage
Vertical Advantage began in 2012. We know and understand our markets. It’s what we do best.
We are the only recruiter that works across Sales, Marketing, Digital, E-commerce, Supply Chain, Logistics and Procurement within FMCG.
Due to the collaborative, cross-functional nature of our business we truly invest the time in really getting to know the growth ambitions of both our candidates and clients.
We offer insights on the market, consultancy on strategic hiring and years of experience on how to build high performance teams.
For more information on the role please call 0207 438 1565.APPLY