. Ours don’t block the sound; they filter it. Oh, and they look smart and fit comfortably too. Thousands of noise sensitive people went crazy for them, calling them ‘a life changer’.
Today, we’re one of the fastest growing DTC brands in hearables. And we keep on growing. Exploding even. But we’re ambitious. We want to get our name and earplugs out there, changing even more lives.
As Performance Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Manage day-to-day operations and optimization of direct-response marketing program across social, search, retargeting, affiliate, and influencer marketing.
- Your focus will be on acquisition marketing, but the right candidate can also tackle conversion and retention.
- Developing and scale new channels quickly and efficiently to drive acquisition.
- Optimize existing channel growth.
- Manage & monitor the performance of agencies and freelancers.
- Produce analysis, insights and visibility on performance (be willing to roll up their sleeves and do some of the work themselves).
- Build various overarching models to ensure we’re running a tight business (LTV and attribution).
- Innovate across the broader marketing arm to drive cross functional initiatives that improve DTC experience.
- You’re familiar with performance tracking, measurement and attribution
- You’re a proven marketeer who understands and has worked across the full DTC marketing funnel
- You have at least 3 years of experience in E-Commerce, with a deep focus on acquisition across all major paid channels.
- You show the ability to glean clear, salient ideas from complex information and very clearly communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders in a way they will understand
- Detail-oriented and organized thinker, you’re excited to develop structure around something new
- You’re a “doer”, a “go-getter” with an exceptional ability to multitask, to take initiative and to execute
- You’re hands-on as no task is too small. You’re willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Last but not least : we need general awesomeness and a great sense of humor
A.k.a. the what’s-in-it-for-you part:
- A challenge. No really, it’s the one thing we’re absolutely sure of around here
- We take care of our people. So, we pay them what they’re worth. Expect a competitive pay for your level of experience and potential. Legal benefits included
- An openminded work culture. And we’re not just saying that. We operate on a global level. Which means we work with people from all over the world
- You’re in our Antwerp office two days a week, but otherwise you’re free to work wherever. And whenever
- Also: Iceland. The location of our last team building. Just saying. The next one will be in a sunnier place called Malta