People Partner – London (Food FMCG)
Hybrid – 3 days/week in office, with ad-hoc travel to factories UK wide.
My client, a well-established, award-winning, British high-end food manufacturer is looking to grow their People’s team! They’re looking for an HR Partner who will be helping them implementing their inclusive people strategy and driving cultural changes across the business.
You will be:
- Working together with senior leadership to ensure that they have holistic people and succession plan in place for their departments.
- Delivering and implementing the people strategy through providing coaching for the senior leadership team
- Working collaboratively with the rest of the people team in order to create an inclusive people strategy while driving business excellence
You will have:
- Experience working on a similar role in a fast-paced manufacturing businesses.
- Passionate about coaching and mentoring as an essential aspect of your people toolkit.
- Experience in succession planning would be a real advantage
This a hugely exciting opportunity a truly exceptional business.APPLY