My client transforms marketing with purchase intelligence – identifying opportunities, reaching real people with relevant adverts and precisely measuring results. They run cash-back reward programs for financial institutions; placing targeted, relevant, measurable ads in front of more than 160 million consumers.
Their platform helps marketers predict consumer shopping behaviour based on actual purchase data. They then use that data to reach bank consumers with offers they love and that drive measurable, incremental purchases for their advertisers.
This role sits within the UK Advertising Team, in the Sales Department, reporting to VP Retail Partnerships in the UK. The role is accountable for the Retail industry vertical and delivery against the quota. Experience in other verticals, such as Grocery, Dining, Travel & Entertainment or Subscriptions Services is also relevant.
As a Partnerships Director, you are accountable for successfully growing your book of business through winning new advertiser business while also growing the revenue from the existing client base.
The role and remit are supported with cross department functions such as, Client Success, Ad Ops, Analytics and Publisher Teams.
- Prospect, penetrate and develop key UK merchant advertising relationships within the Retail sector
- Create and present needs-based solutions via in-person meetings, telephone and webinar using industry knowledge, market trends, and marketing solutions
- Accurately forecast and develop business plans that strategically build Advertiser revenue
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to drive revenue growth with new and existing customers
- Analyse campaign performance to recommend optimisation opportunities specific to each client’s goals, metrics, and objectives
- Exceed quotas
- Experienced in marketing services, digital media, or marketing platform sales, business development; experience selling into senior marketing contacts
- Selling / business development within Retail/Grocery sector is preferred
- Knowledgeable within the Retail/Grocery industry and/or card linked marketing is desirable
- Proven track record of successfully growing revenue through the winning and development of long-term strategic relationships
- Comfortable presenting to various key stakeholders from CMO to CFO through to Commercial Analyst
- Strong analytical capabilities and an understanding of online and offline media
- The ability to perform complex analysis yet deliver a simple message
- A desire to learn and apply new technologies
- Innovative thinker, entrepreneurial, tenacious, with a desire to exceed sales revenue goals
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Competing for a significant share of advertising budgets
- Selling to or within the Retail/Grocery sectors
- A deep understanding of advertising technology
- Becoming a true strategic partner for your clients