Opportunity for someone who loves sales and new business acquisition has a background in the travel and entertainment sector and wants to join a company at the cutting edge of digital marketing and advertisement.
About the role:
As a partnership director you are accountable for bringing on new business as well as growing the revenue from their existing client base. You will be tasked with creating and developing relationships with key stakeholders within the travel and entertainment sectors. The role will sit as part of their UK sales team reporting directly to their UK sales director.
About the company:
If you have a bank account or credit card chances are you’ve seen my clients platform in action. They deliver targeted, relevant and measurable ads to help gain insights on consumer shopping behaviour. They partner with the largest UK financial institutions and most well-known brands across the fashion, retail, and FMCG sector. The company are based in the US but have their European HQ in London.
- Experienced in marketing services, digital media, or marketing platform sales, business development.
- Selling / business development within Travel & Entertainment is a real plus.
- Knowledgeable within the Travel industry and/or card linked marketing is desirable
- Proven track record of successfully growing revenue through the winning and development of long-term strategic relationships.
- Strong presentation and analytical skills with a real passion for learning and applying new technologies.
- Innovative thinker who enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment.
Salary: 80k + bonus
Location: Hybrid but with occasional travel into their London office
Excellent benefits package
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!