An opportunity has arisen for a Partner Manager to join a well-established membership body within the UK & Global market. It’s a good opportunity for someone who thrives on driving industry standards and becoming the voice of the business for their partners.
The Purpose of the Role
You’ll be responsible for driving the standards of the business across all of their sectors, ensuring growth of the UK partnerships.
There will also be accountability for delivering against KPIs to build reputation and identify strategic partnerships and also bringing on new ones.
Close collaboration with key industry engagement sectors to identify high priority issues. This will be created and developed through a range of means including white papers, reports, presentations and round table events.
- Developing current partners and driving business standards with them.
- Identifying commercial opportunities within current and new partners.
- Delivering events, conference, round table discussions and more with industry leaders.
- Designing and delivering training for current / new partners on the quality standards.
- Be a driving force in thought leadership with partners in line with legislation and regulation.
- You’ll have proven experience of developing networks and managing high profile stakeholders (Directors, Managing Directors, Founders, CFO etc).
- Commercial acumen to negotiate with partners when required.
- Experience of facilitating partner groups to manage an agreed outcome is essential.
- Open to backgrounds within Partnerships, Supply Chain, Ecommerce, Digital, Sales and/or Marketing.
- Proven experience of delivering strategic objectives.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!