Want to take on more responsibility and grow you career in operations?
Already have strong FMCG experience?
Do you have experienced dealing with BRC (British Retail Consortium), SALSA (Safe and Local Supplier Approval), IFS (International Featured Standards) and IFO (Institute of Food Operations) to ensure standards for the business.
If yes, I would apply to this Operations Manager position now!
This role is for a industry leading player with a global footprint and within this business you will play a key part in the UK operations and warehousing strategy moving forward.
As a Operations Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and compliant distribution of products. You will oversee the management of our distribution network, with a specific emphasis on adhering to regularity requirements.
- UK operations management including 3pl warehousing management
- Develop and implement distribution strategies to optimize efficiency and meet products safety standards.
- Ensure all distribution processes comply with BRC, SALSA, IFS, and IFO requirements.
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve distribution processes and minimize risks.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators related to distribution.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation to demonstrate compliance.
- Manage relationships with third-party logistics partners and suppliers.
- Proven experience as a ops manager in the fmcg industry.
- Strong knowledge of BRC, SALSA, IFS, and IFO standards.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
£45,000 – 60,000 + Bonus and benefits.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!