Fancy joining a rapidly growing FMCG business and taking charge of their UK operations?
Do you have experience in UK Operations, Logistics and compliance?
Do you have experience dealing with BRC (British Retail Consortium), SALSA (Safe and Local Supplier Approval), IFS (International Featured Standards) and IFO (Institute of Food Operations) ensuring standards for the business.
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you an FMCG business who are continuing to grow rapidly! This role will play a key part in the UK operations and warehousing strategy moving forward.
As a Operations Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and compliant distribution of products. You will oversee the management of our distribution network, with a specific emphasis on adhering to regularity requirements.
- UK operations management including 3pl warehousing management
- Develop and implement distribution strategies to optimize efficiency and meet products safety standards.
- Ensure all distribution processes comply with BRC, SALSA, IFS, and IFO requirements.
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve distribution processes and minimize risks.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators related to distribution.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation to demonstrate compliance.
- Manage relationships with third-party logistics partners and suppliers.
- Proven experience as a ops manager in the fmcg industry.
- Strong knowledge of BRC, SALSA, IFS, and IFO standards.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
£45,000 – 60,000 + Bonus and benefits.