Do you enjoy autonomy, freedom and room for initiative within your work?
Would you like to see your work have immediate and visible impact?
Do you have strong Operations/Logistics experience within Food, Beers, Wines or Spirits?
If so, say hello to your role as an Operations Manager (clear progression available within this role and business)!
A little about my client:
This position is within an international FMCG company who are at the forefront of their industry. As they continue to grow and take market share in the UK, they’re looking for an Operations Manager to come on board and take the business to the next level from an Ops perspective.
The business is looking to bring 3pl aspects of the business in house so they’re looking for someone who can help with operations and warehouse strategy moving forward as they look to heavily invest so they can level up their certification level and gain BRC (British Retail Consortium) accreditation.
· Oversee UK operations
· Work on exciting projects bringing operational aspects in house
· Develop and execute distribution strategies.
· Work closely with the BRC consultant to level up the businesses certification level
· Manage relationships with third-party logistics partners and suppliers.
· Team management
People who would be a good fit:
· Demonstrated experience as an operations/logistics manager in the FMCG industry.
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary Range: £50,000 – £65,000 + Bonus and Benefits.