My client, a fast paced and dynamic consumer insights brand, is looking for an operations executive to fulfil a 12 month fixed term contract. Offering hybrid working on a 2-in:3-out basis, this role will primarily entail working with B2B clients, the successful candidate handling the company’s network of printers, supply of consumables, and providing customer support.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter that can think in a pro-active manner and anticipate problems before they arise. Additionally the ability to work independently and confidently without supervision will be essential to succeed in this role.
Your Responsibilities :
- Taking ownership of daily operations, ensuring that a seamless customer experience is delivered to the company’s B2B clients
- Acting as the main point of contact and reviewing processes with third-party providers, ensuring that all requirements and standards are being adhered to in the provision of company services.
- Managing the supply and logistical network involved in providing hardware and consumables to company clients.
- Assisting with software installation and procuring needed supplies to ensure that customer supplies remain fully stocked.
- Aiding in process and performance improvement through the creation of data reports and the creation of action plans to drive service improvement and anticipate future requirements.
- Producing content and processing documentation that promote best practice amongst company employees and clients.
What we Require of you:
- 12 months experience in an operations / operations help desk role.
- A customer focused mentality with an enthusiastic approach to the role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate confidently.
- The ability to take initiative and work independently without supervision.
- Able to organize, prioritize and multitask efficiently.
- Attention to detail.
If this sounds like you, then best apply as this might be the role for you!
*Salary: Up to £28,000 (Dependent on experience)*
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!