I’m looking for an Operations Co-Ordinator, who has a few years’ experience within an operations role, who is looking for a new challenge to provide support within an FMCG business.
About the Business
The business is a long-established wine and spirit based company, working with many well-established wine estates. The company focuses on sales distribution and brand marketing.
As an operations coordinator you will be responsible for the integrity of our stock; running monthly stock reports, managing our UK stock list, controlling customer reserves, releasing new vintages and keeping our stocks at our warehouse Great Bear reconciled to our books. You will support the Logistics and Stock & Demand Planning Managers to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Demonstrable experience in an operations role.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft programs, especially excel.
- Some knowledge and experience with Customs & Excise procedures preferred.
- Some knowledge of the wine trade and an evident enthusiasm for the trade.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision would be an advantage but not essential.
- Attention to detail and organisation,
- Multitasking and accuracy,
- Use initiative,
- Experience in data analysis,
- Build relationships with stakeholders and the team.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!